Preschool (3 up to kindergarten)
God loves you and His Word is for you
This area uses songs, story, and craft time to teach kids the main stories of the Bible, along with prayer basics. The structure allows kids to learn how to function and listen in a classroom setting. Kids will leave with a take-home sheet to help their family continue to build on what they learned.
- Introduction to Prayer
- Function and listen in a classroom setting
- Learn Bible stories from Old and New Testament
K3 (K-3rd grade)
God wants to have a relationship with you
This class includes energetic activities, hang-out time with peers and helpers, fun and interactive teaching, intentional small groups, and a curriculum that teaches the attributes of God.
- Communicate with God (pray and listen)
- Learn the attributes of God
- Be able to communicate and share Bible truths
- Independent Bible reading basics
- Learn to memorize scripture Understand tithing basics
456 (4th-6th grade)
Your relationship with God is worth sharing
This group meets the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. They meet in the lower level classroom, then are dismissed to join their families for communion and to enjoy the rest of service. They apply Bible study methods to the same scripture taught in church: Scripture, Observation, Application and Prayer with the goal of learning how to share Bible truths with others.
- Learn to navigate and read the Bible independently
- More deeply understand their faith story Share Bible truths with others