In women’s ministry, we are simply a group of imperfect women, seeking after a perfect God. We come together in order to strengthen, nurture, and grow deeper in our relationship with Christ. It is also our desire to provide a safe environment in order to provide lasting relationships with other women. Whether you have had a long faith journey or are simply curious and even a bit unsure, you are welcome to join us!
One Conference is an event for women. We want to be a place where women are encouraged to unplug from the everyday busyness of life and spend time with God, being challenged and encouraged by the truth of His word. We are excited to welcome Jen Wilkin
back to Iowa for a two day event.
When: Friday, October 5- Saturday, October 6
Where: Cornerstone Church, Ames, Iowa
Cost: $57 for early registration plus cost of room, food and travel.
For more information about the conference go to www.theoneconference.org
Fall Bible Studies
Join us this fall for RESOLVED: 10 Ways to Stand Strong and Live What You Believe. A study by Lina Abujamra, author and speaker.
- 10 week study (7 weeks this fall, finishing after Christmas)
- Various locations and times available (see below)
- Study starts September 26*
- Participation cost $5 (childcare available for daytime study/$2 per child)
- Book purchase optional (purchase here)
- Preparation for study, optional, but suggested. Preparation = four devotionals with scripture. Time estimate 5-20 minutes/devotional.
Watch a clip of Lina here.
*Dates: 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 11/14, 11/28 and 12/12. Dubuque evening group will start 10/3 all other dates same. Study will resume January 9 for final three sessions.
Please contact Lynette Schatz if you have any questions: 563-599-6624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone welcome, bring a friend. Final registration date 9/25.